our goal - welcome to the Bond Academy
Whether you are someone looking to enter the world of hairdressing by earning your cosmetology license or a seasoned professional looking to enhance your skill set with the latest cutting edge trends and techniques, or somewhere in between, the Bond Academy offers un-matched training in an atmosphere of constant innovation and absolute integrity.
We have collections of techniques to suit everyone from the entry level hairdresser to the 20-year veteran.
- Entry Level: build confidence and refine your skills
Our "salon-ready" graduates are more than just licensed professionals-they have mastered both the technical excellence and the practical expertise required to be valuable - and immediately hirable - assets in the beauty industry.
- Seasoned professionals: take it to the next level
Most high-end-salon professionals are constantly seeking sources of inspiration, creativity and techniques to enhance and expand their expertise - and their clients notice!
In our beautiful salon-clinic, the public will receive salon-quality hair, skin and nail services at a special price, along with great values in hair, skin and nail retail items exclusively by L'ANZA, such as shampoo, conditioner, nail polish and hairstyling products.
Within close proximity to New York City, the school also offers New York City's cache with New Jersey's ease of transportation and accommodations.
What does it mean to be "salon-ready?" Your ability and professionalism form the legs you stand on in a professional setting.
- Technical skills: technically equipped to perform salon-quality work. Technical excellence is the basis for creativity and vision - as you master the technical skills, we will help you find your creative vision.
- Client-centered approach: Knowing what makes a blow dry exceptional, and the difference between just shampooing someone's hair and making it a great experience for the client - efficient and relaxing at the same time - are just as critical to your success as knowing how to cut or color hair.
- People skills: the way to gain a client's trust is by listening to them, reflecting back to them what you think they want, and then working together to arrive at a mutual vision. It is your job to guide them to a result that both meets their expectation and is actually flattering
- Personal integrity: say what you mean and mean what you say
- Team player: know what it means to be part of a team and how to add value